Friday, May 30, 2008

....&On

Eh. I'm tired. I started a new full time job, I'm taking summer classes, and I had to move into my new apartment. It all happened within a week. So it's Friday (my job is 7 days a week) and while most peeps will be kicking off their shoes to rest after a busy week, I'm just happy to get in bed for a couple of hours before heading back to the job again.


Boyfriend and I are back together. He's working odd jobs to save money to come and see me (he's actually got money in the bank), and I'm relaxing--as much as a person with a Type A personality can.

My younger sister's graduation was a week ago and I traveled down to my hometown to see her walk. The family rejoiced with lots of food and beer, and I saw Boyfriend. I was glad to see him--we actually made out like we were teenagers. He had a couple of bucks and wanted to take me to a jazz club he liked, so we headed out for a night on the town. Unfortunately, the jazz club had a cover charge (something I never pay unless I've been pining to go there for years) and he was operating on limited funds, so we headed to a less sophisticated but younger bar. I wasn't feeling well, but didn't want our efforts to fail in vain, so he bought me a drink and we sipped and took pictures.


Overall, it was a good time. There was no sex, which made it even sweeter, because he's still not out of the doghouse completely. However, if he makes it up here, I might have to end this fight--a girl can only go too long with getting booty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?