Monday, May 28, 2007

We're losing some characters....

Yep,

It was time to remove the Alkies and the Saved Sinners. As much as I loved them (ahem), I'm no longer dealing with them and there's no need to confuse anyone with their pictures being there. SO, as I encounter new people, I'll keep updating mug shots so that y'all can have a visual. Because that's just the type of person I am.

On another note,

Boyfriend will be heading out later on this morning (it's 2 am my time). We had pretty good good-bye sex and an awesome cuddling session, along with a few tears, pictures for Facebook, etc. He keeps promising to send for me within the next month, so we'll see.

4 comments:

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Yeah, I liked your Yahoo avatars so much I kinda copied your idea. I'm glad you had a nice visit with Boyfriend. It's good you were able to spend what time you had with him without arguing or anything.

Alisha said...

Don't worry, imitation is the best form of flattery!! :)

Anonymous said...

this blog is fucking horrendous.

Jansky T said...

How nice of you to make that comment, Anon. NOT!