Sunday, March 11, 2007

Alkie Attack Pt. 2

Last time on Alkie Attack......

"Well, that's just rude." Her sister ignored her and suddenly, I became the secret enemy.



We finally ended up leaving (with me still hanging on to that SAME cup mind you) and went over to IT's friend's house for even more drinking and a "dance party". Once we got there, the sister opened up her bottle of Parot Bay and Snapple, and PG started taking shots from the bottle with her. I joined in a couple of times (honestly, I was just taking sips....I can't take big doses of any type of booze) while IT watched me from the corner of her eye. I didn't notice this, of course, because I was still having fun. Pictures were taken, pot was brought out, the whole shabang!

After moving around the party for a while, I saw IT standing against the fridge with one of her horny male friends dry humping her. She had taken personal responsibility of the UV and had it in her hand the WHOLE night. No big, right? BMW was also drinking with her, whenever the poor bottle was set down. I reached over for the bottle and IT moved her hand.

"Hey, can I have a sip?" I asked politely.


The sister noticed, yanked the bottle out of her hand and threw it into mine. IT said, with a fake smile, "Uh-oh, we just got robbed!" She took the bottle back, and me, still thinking this is all fun and games, asked, "Hey, do you mind if I have a sip?"

IT's classic response was, "Did you pay my sister?"

I was confused. "What?"

She looked me dead in the eye and said (with an attitude!), "How bout you try paying my sister first." And took another swig out of the bottle.

Readers, I don't know what happened. It probably was the previous drinking that had already made my blood a little warm, but it was her comment that made it boil. And I hate to act the stereotypical ghetto, but that part of me was large and in charge at that moment.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked, getting loud. She continued to talk to the Mr. Humper, now noticeably scared. I think she was surprised she just said that as well. But I wasn't going to let her get off easy. "I can't believe you just said some shit like that to me!"

By this time another guy had swapped out to hump her, and they were holding a drunken staring contest as she desperately tried to ignore me. I tapped Humper 2 on the shoulder and he broke his stare, and I said, "Excuse me, I have to speak with her..."

"No!" she said, still not looking at me and ran into the next room. Now my blood pressure had reached the ceiling and shot through it. I followed her and went off.

"Bitch, I can't BELIEVE you just said some shit like that to me when you're the biggest motherfuckin drunk out of all five of us! Fuck you!"

The rest of the alkies had that look, you know, the classic one white girls have when their black acquaintance gets pissed off. That Oh, my God, the wrath of the negro! look. Ugh. Anywho, I proceeded to curse her out and then went to attempt to cool off in the kitchen.

BMW had the nerve to waddle her ass in after me, bottle of UV and Snapple in tow, and say, "Here, just take it." As if I'm fucking robbing them or something, right?! I pushed the bottle away from her with a snort of disgust, saying, "No, fuck that, I'm done." And I was. I ended up having to curse IT out once more (she was attempting to talk shit right in front of me....once again, the ghetto side) and was standing out by the door in the cold, waiting for an invisible ride. One of IT's friends came out and attempted to talk me into coming back into the warmth and after a while I relented.

While this all went on, IT started to cry and I could hear the rest of the alkies consoling her. Finally, DD called a cab and the four of us, minus IT, went back to the dorms. I think PG was so scared that she slept in DD's room that night, and on the way back, no one said a word to me. But at least I knew who was loyal.

As I calmed down, I felt slightly bad for cursing her out. I ended up taping a $20 bill on her door with the note:

For the 1 1/2 cups of A. Mist and approximately 2 cups of Parot Bay

But any remorse I had evaporated as soon as I thought about how shady all of those girls were. So, I guess I felt bad for letting myself get in that situation when I knew better. What do you think?

3 comments:

galaxy said...

WAAATT!!! u gave the bitch 20 bucks!?!??! fuck that!! ur 2 cups and 1 1/2 DEF ain't no 20 bucks... shit send that 20 my way!!! hahahahah LOVE YA!!

Alisha said...

ha ha, that's so funny, galaxy, but no, actually she ended up giving it back to me and sending me a sappy text message saying she was sorry!

galaxy said...

damn straight!! she betta or u kno me and my ghetto cracka ass would have to bet the breaks (salt) off a cracka!! hahahaha