Monday, March 19, 2007

Dip, Dab, Lick and Repeat

I know this blog is supposed to be about the Alkies and the Saved Sinners, but we're all on spring break (thank God) and so I'm out of their clutches for now. Not much has been happening on the home front with my family, so I'll keep my lovely readers entertained with tales of Boyfriend.

Because we used to work together, we'd often take lunch breaks at the same time. During one of our lunches, I mentioned, "Hey, we should do body art sometime."

"What's that?," he asked.

"Oh, you know...body art..."

He shook his head in confusion and I proceeded to lay it out for him:

"Body art is when we both get naked, and take chocolate, candies and other fixings and create art....on each other."

Boyfriend shyly lowered his eyes to his plate and I continued:

"And then, we proceed to lick it off--"

I was interrupted by Boyfriend choking and sat back, amused as he gasped for breath and took sips of water. Finally, he managed, "But...?"

"But what?"

"Where?"

"Don't worry, I have a place."

"When?"

"Soon as I get ready."

He already had a few hints that I was sexually confident. What he didn't know was that I had been planning the body art extravaganza for a while with help from my friends, and much preparation had come about.

A few days later, I put a blanket in my car (on the sly--my parent's were watching me like a hawk), and went to go pick him up. I was wearing a decent skirt (knee length) and blouse combo, nothing skanky. After I got him, we went to the grocery store and I picked out chocolate syrup, strawberries, M&Ms, and whipped cream. Then, we proceeded to go to the local elementary school.

Something to note: one of my turn-ons is having sex in public places. Don't ask, I have no clue as to how that came about.


Anywho, we arrived at the school and I set the scene with the blanket, the supplies, the whole shabang. Boyfriend stood there watching, both nervous and intrigued. Finally, I told him to strip down and then he watched as I did the same. I'm not going to get into the nitty gritty, but as soon as we were done, we noticed that there were some kids walking towards us (we were right by the playground). Adrenaline kicked in and we both jumped up and fumbled for underwear, glasses, shirts and shoes.

I'm pretty sure the kids noticed what we were doing because they never did make it to where we were (I believe they turned around, but I wasn't about to stop and ask). All I know is that one minute I was naked on a blanket and the next I was sitting in my car with my shirt and skirt on (my underwear tossed in the back) huffing and puffing with Boyfriend. I loved it.

We drove to the local diner because unfortunately we were decked out in chocolate (amongst other things) from head to toe. As we walked in, I swear it was a scene straight out of a Western, where the music abruptly stopped, everyone turned around and stared. Boyfriend looked like he could've died on the spot, by since this was my forte, I straightened my back, raised an eyebrow and walked right up to a waitress.

"Excuse me, where are your bathrooms?"

The waitress mutely pointed me to the back and stared as Boyfriend and I walked by. After we cleaned up we sat down and ate, squirming as the chocolate began to harden. The night lasted on a good note, where we discussed the body art session and what we did and didn't like. You would've thought that Boyfriend would have had enough and called it quits with me, but nah. I was a breath of fresh air and spontaneous. It was just what the doctor ordered.

5 comments:

The Accidental Bitch said...

lol wow... body art AND public sex. That's double kinky.

And the diner... well, that's just funny now.

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Haha, that is absolutely hilarious! What did your parents think of your clothing afterwards?

Irish and Jew said...

So boyfriend is shy?! That's so cute!

-J

galaxy said...

ut oh.... the PARENTS! lol good times good times. Gee.. i wonder if my boyfriend would be interested in that.... haha i dunno about the KIDS SCHOOL!! lol i woulda atleast picked JR HIGH!! lol wat school was it?? it better not have been my old school, the playground n i go WAYYY back!! hahaha

Alisha said...

TAB- thanks, the kinkier, the better!

Beatrix- that is another story for another day!!!

J-- Yes, he USED to be shy when it came to sex...now the tables have been turned. However, he'll still lower his head whenever I mention having sex in a public place...and it is adorable!

galaxy- haha I'm not sure what jr high you went to, BUT if it turned out to be yours, ah well. Alls fair in love and sex! :)