Friday, June 15, 2007

The freaks come out!

I remember the day I lost my virginity. Actually, it was night, in my grandmother's living room, on the floor with a squeaky air mattress underneath me. It was Boyfriend's first time visiting me, and we had planned the night for a long time. Everything was ready--condoms, my first sexy lingerie, the t.v. turned up loud, but not too loud to wake my grandmother. Now that I think about it, I think she knew what the hell we were doing, because she closed her door that night--and she never does that. I feel kind of bad...but hey, opportunity knocked.

Anyway, it wasn't really romantic. At all. Just the way I like it. First, he went down on me, complete with small bites, "Ah! Shit!", and "Ooops, sorry....". He was a little inexperienced (now you wouldn't be able to tell that...he eats pussy like a champ! :) ). Then, I returned the favor, pulling out all stops. We still laugh about him doing the whole guy whimpering "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum!!!" and me not pulling up fast enough. I was caught dead in the eye, up the nose, in my hair...ahem, you get the point. The only thing would could do was laugh about it.

After that and a lot of extra foreplay, I was tired and not all that willing to have sex. Of course, he was in his zone and kept nudging, rubbing, and grinding on me until finally I rolled over, looked him right in his eye, and said, "Okay. Let's fuck."

"Are you sure?" he asked, looking like a kid in a candy store.

"Yep," I answered, rolling over to my back. "Let's do this."

After reading ALL of these stories about first times, and hearing the horrific tales of my friends and family (yeah....my aunts are pretty down to Earth about these things), when he slid into me, it didn't hurt at all! I looked up at him in surprise, and his face mirrored mine. That was all the motivation we needed.

Another myth I want to dispel: Contrary to popular belief, virgin guys DO NOT cum easily. He must have pounded away for centuries until he came. Not that I minded then (these days I would probably tell him to hurry the hell up), because I was in full Penthouse mode. Nails were in his back, legs in the air, and I was chanting up to the high heavens, dirty words and all. Finally, we collapsed exhausted and called it a night.

The next afternoon, we had sex again. Then, later on that night, we boogied down two more times, back to back. Boyfriend was so tired after the second time as soon as he was able to pull on his clothes, he passed out (which was adorable by the way)! But my bits and pieces were sore beyond belief, so I was kind of relieved that we had settled down.

I guess this post ties in to my previous one about my slipping libido, and to remind me of just how freaky we can be....

2 comments:

rachel elizabeth said...

ahhh1 i think that was the best post i have ever read! i'm pretty sure i freaked out my first time, but i had it planned out no less. i made the poor guy wait 8 months before i'd give it up. what self control i had back in my younger days!!! haha. <3

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Very freaky. I can't believe it didn't hurt for you, I'm so effing jealous. Mine hurt like hell. In fact, I might write a post about the total and complete awkwardness that losing my virginity was.