Monday, April 30, 2007

Officially Stressed The F$%^ Out....

Alrighty, peeps, I'm officially stressed the fuck out. I currently have (at this very moment):

1) 1 final Spanish composition--a review of a restaurant, no less due tomorrow at 1 p.m.

2) 5 extra credit essays for a Film Conceptual Studies class--to bring up my ever falling grade due May 8, at 9 a.m.

3) thesis paper that requires me to "Craft a thesis statement that makes a general declaration about the logic or operations on experimental media. Illustrate your thesis by examining three aspects from three different experimental works, each of a different format." Due May 9 at 9 a.m.; boring ass blog entry about what we watched in class last week (already overdue)

4) My final cut film project on African American women and beauty in 16mm due May 4

5) A review on an event I attended 3 months ago, due Tuesday (I think....)

I currently need a drink. Or a good lay. Preferably both. Boyfriend is starting to notice his blue balls and howl about how he needs to see me, he can't live without me. But, unfortunately, he doesn't have a job, which severely limits how he's going to transport himself from his school all the way to mine. I've helped him out twice to come and see me and my funds and patience are now running thin. Soooo....it looks like he'll be whacking off far more than he expected this summer. O-kay, now that I've given you a schedule of my life for the next 7-10 business days,

Till next time,
CC

2 comments:

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Sounds to me like you need a paid internship. And a vibrator. I am of the opinion that most of the world's female problems can be fixed with either a grilled cheese or a vibrator, or even some impossible combination of the two.

ellagood said...

beatrix - that is not an impossible combination.


anyway, don't sweat this shit. take ritalin. pull all-nighters. you can take it. it's actually quite fun. real work FUCKING SUCKS.