Saturday, April 28, 2007

8 daysss....

Yikes, it's been 8 days since my last post. To be completely honest with you, nothing much has really been going down, 'cept the usual:

1) I've been helping out with a protest against our Student Government (who is corrupt as hell)
2) I've been fighting off advances from men left and right....it seems in the spring time men just lose their damn mind! How many times do I have to tell everyone I'm taken??
3) Still been generally intoxicated....nothing special.
4) The Alkies are still the Alkies, the SS are still the SS (thank God)
5) Finals are here....so we can begin the 2 week countdown when school will be out and I'll be able to post regularly and worry if I've gotten good grades.


So I'm off to recover from last night's intoxication record, do homework, and eat everything in my fridge!!!

xoxoxo,
CC

2 comments:

Beatrix Kiddo said...

Vivica A. Fox once said in a movie that in springtime, men start showin' their ass. It had something to do with skimpy outfits and booties.

Alisha said...

Oh My God, BK, I love that movie!!! It's so funny that you would mention it, I've watched that for like a million times....wait, is that healthy??? lol